Adolescent Skills Group
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Adolescents ages 13-18
In-Person for Group
We currently have a waitlist for our Adolescent Skills IOP Group.
We are not taking referrals for patients under age 13 at this time.
- Adolescents with depression, general anxiety, stress, difficulty managing emotions, difficulty at school, and academic support
- Skills Building: Communication, Challenging Unhelpful Thoughts, Problem-Solving, Distress Tolerance, Mindfulness, Relationships, School Refusal, Difficulties with Academics
- Medication Management
- Skills Training
- Case Management
- In-Person Group: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 1pm to 3pm
- Once weekly Individual Outpatient therapist (On a case by case basis)
Skills from Evidence-Based Treatment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Problem Solving Therapy (PST)
- Behavioral Activation
Please contact us if you do not see your insurance provider.